Cleaning & Maintenance
The cleaning and maintenance staff management and supervision system provides maintenance firms and their managers with a reliable and precise tool for supervising and managing cleaning and maintenance staff in real-time.
The system is equipped with all of the tools a company requires to manage cleaning and maintenance staff while supervising their activity in real-time from any location at any given moment. The system allows for complete control over maintenance sites, checkpoints, work routes, work schedule, periodical shift timetable management.
The system provides an accurate situation report at all times for maintenance sites, workers, maintained checkpoints and incoming alerts from the field, all in real-time. The system allows both maintenance managers and field workers to remain constantly connected while sending and receiving reports.
The system is designed for any company or organization employing field workers dealing with maintenance, cleaning, periodical checkups and constant site supervision, for example:
- Cleaning and maintenance firms
- Shopping malls and commercial centers
- Office buildings
All system settings are set up once on Patrol-IT server:
- Site setup
- Location checkpoints and site maintenance
- Routes setup
- Worker identification
- Creation and maintenance of periodical work programs for work routes and employees
- Definition of irregularity types
- Alerts notification definitions
- Mailing list definition for notifications and alerts
Field System Operation
Field operation of the system by an employee is simple and intuitive, consisting of the following actions:
- The employee identifies himself to Patrol-IT at the beginning of a workday by reading his personal tag or by entering the user code and password
- At the end of identification he receives his intended work route
- The worker reports the beginning of a route by reading Route's tag or by writing in the system
- With arrival at the next maintenance point the worker reports his arrival by reading the location’s tag
- He has the ability to report unusual events at the checkpoint through the system or by reading designated event tags such as “leaking faucet”, “broken mirror” and so forth
- After reporting an unusual event, the system will activate the set action for the event such as email notifications
- Events can be recorded by audio, video or still photographs
- At any time the employee can activate the panic button for instant connection to the company service center in case of emergency calls
All reported data from the field is sent in real-time to the Patrol-IT servers
Real-time supervision and tracking
All of the data is transmitted from the field, recorded and saved on the Patrol-IT servers. The data is then analyzed in real-time, while automatic notifications will be sent to the mailing list according to system definitions, delays in checkpoint visits and for alerts and exception reported by the employee.
Additionally the system displays the situation of field activities at any given moment through:
- An active dashboard which displays graphs of all worker activity in the field, route progress rates and notifications and exceptions reports made by active employees
- Produces reports with various cross analyses of system data such as route completion compared to planned schedules, unvisited points, delays, reported irregularities